I don't know what to do, I intend to make you angry, so that you avoid and hate me
and all the pain I put you through.

I wish that I could take it all away, so that you happy with your life for this time and hereinafter
because I am conscious I'm not a perfect person and there's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue with my lifes, I never meant to do those things to you
I never meant to hurt you and so I have to say before I go..

Don't stop to dream about me
Don't stop to dream to fly...

I hope you happy with your lifes, with your future...

That I just want you to know thats I always love you, my inspirations...

Comments (6)

On December 09, 2005 10:55 AM , Tina said...

Ehm ehm.. leot baru ya, keren euy..

 
On December 14, 2005 9:08 PM , lucy said...

duh si akang pakai "Baju" baru yaaa

 
On July 24, 2006 4:25 AM , Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://iqiukywd.com/yxbp/szll.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fjwreild.com/otzn/sxpl.html]Cool site[/url]

 
On July 24, 2006 4:25 AM , Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
On July 24, 2006 4:25 AM , Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On December 24, 2006 6:41 PM , Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »